Millon History and more...
Milion house is an early last century buildings in the neoclassical style known as "hotel particulaire. "
It was completed in 1913 and its architect remains a mystery to us all we know about him is that he belonged to the family Allemand.
After its last resident died, the house was closed for seven years.
Our intention was to retrieve and open to the public in order to create a space for promotion of arts and entertainment, a commitment that began to develop in early August 1999 and still continue working and renovating.
The garage and residence of the driver has now become an atelier in which projections are made cinema more than anything experimental. From the garden is the counter back with Carrara marble staircase leading to the terrace plane nobile.
Once there, you can see the size of the rooms, floors Slavonia oak and beveled glass in oak and also carpentry, capping the double height reception, a large stained glass skylight, French manufacturing.
On the third floor are the bedrooms, with all its original features, now converted into living rooms where they regularly perform samples of different contemporary artists, photography competitions and art exhibits.
The forth floor, still private, is in the process of being restored for visitors to Milion. With its mansard roof and timber frame ties of iron and protects the building that serves as a meeting point for travelers from around the world, culture and "being" Argentine.
It's worth a shot.
Milion wellcomecompanies and private events.
ATELIER 40 PEOPLE - TAPAS BAR 120 PEOPLE
170 PEOPLE FIRST FLOOR - SECOND FLOOR 120 PEOPLE
FULL HOUSE (includes stairs and circulation): 600 PEOPLE